Come on moderators, you have a sticky for how to get firmware, but not one to explain the different release rings on windows insider. Disappointing. Almost every thread is dealing with some version of the OS, and to be honest it is getting out of hand from MSFT.

And poster who want to slam people for saying, you signed up for windows insider, you should RTFM, and know you are get pre release software...
    I understand this and your argument would be 100% valid if we were shipped an operating system with our 950's that wasn't 80% complete. So we were forced into these "Rings" to get more than 4 hours of battery life, email to actually work, and holy cow...Visual Voicemail, which I am convinced hosed a bunch of people up to the fast ring and the REDSTONE release which is going to be painful for a bunch of people.

All of this is killing the brand and the OS, especially if you are ******* off your loyal users. Can you imagine the average user who bought a 950Xl. I bet they probably threw it away or returned it.
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-14-2016 10:41 AM