Summer is coming and I loved taking my phone to the vegas pool parties - I used the pouches on amazon in the past, but would be nice if they sold an actual waterproof case. Thanks all !
    03-15-2016 10:40 AM
    Try this one, or something similar.
    Please report back if you find one that fits.
    I don't care much about functionality, just looking for something "sealed" and more rigid than flexible.
    http://go.redirectingat.com/?id=2343...14.htm&xtz=240
    03-15-2016 11:02 AM
    Try this one, or something similar.
    Please report back if you find one that fits.
    I don't care much about functionality, just looking for something "sealed" and more rigid than flexible.
    http://go.redirectingat.com/?id=2343...14.htm&xtz=240

mmmm might be worth trying out - seems universal it keeps saying rainproof and waterproof in other spots so I wonder which it is since I do plan on taking it inside the pool
    03-15-2016 11:13 AM
    might be something National Geographic - Microsoft thats worth reading as someone took it underwater.
    03-15-2016 11:57 AM
    Your best bet, for the pool, is one of those overpriced plastic pouches. Some have a lanyard, camera might even work.
    Or you could take the family budget "amusement park" route, phone inside a zip lock sandwich bag, inside a second zip lock bag.
    Works great, bag the whole family for a few bucks. Probably not very cool until the drunk next to you spills their drink all over and then drops their phone in the pool. Suddenly you look very smart.
    03-15-2016 11:41 PM
    JR, OT, but YMMD ;)
    03-16-2016 05:38 AM
    JR, OT, but YMMD ;)
    huh? guess im out of the loop with those acronyms lol
    JRDEMASKUS likes this.
    03-17-2016 10:33 AM
    Your best bet, for the pool, is one of those overpriced plastic pouches. Some have a lanyard, camera might even work.
    Or you could take the family budget "amusement park" route, phone inside a zip lock sandwich bag, inside a second zip lock bag.
    Works great, bag the whole family for a few bucks. Probably not very cool until the drunk next to you spills their drink all over and then drops their phone in the pool. Suddenly you look very smart.
    hahaha actually saw a few people do this ! But yeah guess im going for the overpriced plastic pouch - it does get compliments tho, yet again any reason for drunk girls in vegas to talk to my group lol
    03-17-2016 10:33 AM
    huh? guess im out of the loop with those acronyms lol
    My interpretation was, JR(me) OT(off topic) YMMD(you made my day)
    Yes, I had to look it all up.

BTW(by the way) I was the "Drunk" spilling my drink all over my new phone. That is the only device I owned that quit(touch digitizer stopped responding) after the warranty ran out, maybe that drink worked itself in after 1 1/2 yrs?
    03-17-2016 06:29 PM
    My interpretation was, JR(me) OT(off topic) YMMD(you made my day)
    Yes, I had to look it all up.

BTW(by the way) I was the "Drunk" spilling my drink all over my new phone. That is the only device I owned that quit(touch digitizer stopped responding) after the warranty ran out, maybe that drink worked itself in after 1 1/2 yrs?
    Sorry for confusion, guys, and yes, that was exactly what I meant to say :)
    JRDEMASKUS and Eddie Mendoza like this.
    03-18-2016 09:54 AM