Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim
    Build: 10586.164
    Firmware: 16025.39005
    Carrier: T-Mobile
    Cortana: No
    Windows Hello: Off
    Glance: 30 Seconds

I'm not on any Windows Insider so I only have production public releases. After the update to .164 cumulatively (no hard reset to jump to this version if that is even possible)... my battery drain has been extreme with battery saver on. No apps are allowed to run when battery saver mode is on.

I put on battery saver at night before I go to sleep to prevent any notifications (i dont use quiet hours) and to prevent any background apps from running. I used to get 3-5% drain over 8-10 hours.

The last two days were in the extreme where I lost 20-25% battery over 6-7 hours with battery saver on. I always close off all the background apps too.

I haven't made any changes to my phone other than installing some new common applications. Battery usage says that the top uses are from LINE chat, Edge, and Outlook/Calendar, but those shouldn't be utilized in the background it in battery saver mode.

Hoping to not have to hard reset or start uninstalling my already small list of applications to find the culprit.
    03-18-2016 09:51 AM
    Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim
    Build: 10586.164
    Firmware: 16025.39005
    Carrier: T-Mobile
    Cortana: No
    Windows Hello: Off
    Glance: 30 Seconds

I'm not on any Windows Insider so I only have production public releases. After the update to .164 cumulatively (no hard reset to jump to this version if that is even possible)... my battery drain has been extreme with battery saver on. No apps are allowed to run when battery saver mode is on.

I put on battery saver at night before I go to sleep to prevent any notifications (i dont use quiet hours) and to prevent any background apps from running. I used to get 3-5% drain over 8-10 hours.

The last two days were in the extreme where I lost 20-25% battery over 6-7 hours with battery saver on. I always close off all the background apps too.

I haven't made any changes to my phone other than installing some new common applications. Battery usage says that the top uses are from LINE chat, Edge, and Outlook/Calendar, but those shouldn't be utilized in the background it in battery saver mode.

Hoping to not have to hard reset or start uninstalling my already small list of applications to find the culprit.
    all 3 apps use internet, right? How about disabling wifi and cellular for a night and see what happens
    03-19-2016 04:04 AM