Lumia 950XL Running Water Test.

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Even back when I hated iPhones, I hated destroying them in a blender even more. So, impressed - yes. Impressed, how true Einstein was with his remarks about endless stupidity ;)

TheChazas

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Both L950/950XL phones are really great, even the famous complained build quality.
Build quality is actually great, and I love the design, performance wise it could be better with its hardware, so better firmware is still needed, screen is beautiful and amazing and scratch resistant, but both phones are really weak at taking falls, because of their screen housing.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
You should've seen his scratch test. I was so amazed! Knife tip no damage!
These are always tough for me to watch and I'm always reminded just how meager my income is when I see them...beginning with Will It Blend! But I will watch the knife test at some point, now that you bring it up. :)

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Lumias are still crazy resistant. My 640 XL resisted a bath of hot coffee and another of cold coke (I am very, very clumsy and these experiences taught me not to keep bevarages and smartphones on the same general direction. DO NOT TRUST YOUR PHONE TO ME)

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
You should've seen his scratch test. I was so amazed! Knife tip no damage!

The scratch tests are so dumb. Any gorilla glass or modern phone screen is harder than steel so won't scratch with steel. My smooth tungsten carbide wedding band will scratch any of these screens. Same with many rocks. It is akin to taking a piece of chalk and proving you can't scratch a standard glass window.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes