Issues signing into Xbox

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Of late(2-3 weeks), I have been facing issues logging into Xbox from my 950XL. Things like MS solitaire forever show the signing in screen till I get bored and cancel. Anyone else notice the same? Any fixes? I'm on the fast ring and on the latest build.

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Cant comment on the solitaire thing but had a problem with the xbox app crashing. did a soft restart and it was working fine. This may or may not help since I'm not on the same build as you. I'm on the .164 production build

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Sasha, I am seeing the same with AoE CS - but I am on the latest Redstone build (14291). Powering the phone off and on again helps until it happens again. It will probably get fixed in a later build. If you are not in insider Fast and on the 10586 Threshold build, this might not apply to you.

paulmd

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I get this in both the mobile and desktop builds - I think it's something to do with the Xbox Live Auth Manager service - it's gets stuck in stopping state and therefore anything using Live can't log into the service and a reboot is the only solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes