Qi cordless battery charger

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi all - I'm sure this topic exists already but weirdly there doesn't seem to be a search box on the windows central site? There should be on this site, right?
So here's my question regarding the charger. What Is everybody using? Amazon reviews are all over the place and from my search there aren't that many products for the 950 XL. Some sellers list 800 phones that their charger would work with but why take a crapshoot when I can ask my fellows for their recommendations. I might like to get one for the car too. Anybody try them?
The reason I need an additional charger is because I've been on my phone since 9 AM. It is now 1:30, and my battery is almost dead.

Last edited:

darth furious

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
search.jpg

Here is the search box circled in RED. There are a ton of posts on this already. I use the DT 900 I already have (and bought a few more on ebay for $10) taped to a business card holder that I bent to line up. I have them at work, near the bed, everywhere

WP_20160324_10_52_44_Pro_LI.jpg

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Love the paper clips!! Kind of a MacGyver sort of thing. I may steal that :) I have the 950 XL forum saved on my start screen and I just click on that instead of going to the windows central home page. I know that one is there but I wish it existed in each sub-category. Picky, picky. I'll look up the charger you're using. Thanks for the recommendation.
( If those underlines show up. I don't know why Cortana does that)

darth furious

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
if you switch to desktop version in the EDGE settings instead of mobile version, it will render like the desktop and the search will be in the top corner.

For mobile
wp_ss_20160325_0001.jpg
Go to the top left hamburger menu and it is there on the top. look for the search icon.

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hamburger menu! I didn't know it was called that. I've been using the mobile version because I thought that was supposed to be better for us Windows phone users. I love the desktop version and know it really well so I'll Go back to that. Now, if I could just get Cortana to quit randomly capitalizing words...eusty & aetneerg83 thanks for tell me what you're using? And I wish I could get Cortana to stop picking the wrong punctuation. She's bazaar. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha. She did that all by herself. the

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi all - I'm sure this topic exists already but weirdly there doesn't seem to be a search box on the windows central site? There should be on this site, right?

There is also a drop down menu item at the top of every forum and thread. They are titled Search Forum/Thread. This is on the desktop web version of WC. It took me a while to notice them since they don't stand out like a search field does.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss