Bluetooth volume control?

chrisrazzzz

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Bluetooth volume control

Since microsoft will not let the bluetooth volume stay at maximum, reverts to 19 on the volume scale every time after turning off then back on, has anyone discovered a way around this annoying feature? Very irritating when receiving a phone call on my ear piece or bluetooth speaker (both of which can adjust the volume seperately from the phone) and neither party can hear the other very well and the phone will not let me turn up the bluetooth volume after accepting the call!!!
Much appreciate any help. Thanks!!!!

lankylars

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth volume control

I have noticed that it reverts back to 19 as well. Running .164 on my 950 XL. Annoying that it does this, but it does not affect my being able to adjust the volume on the phone or on the device.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
My phone has been at 30 for BT for the last 3 days.
I know the phone reverts back after a restart, so I turn it back up when I turn on the BT device.
High volume on the phone allows my to reduce BT device volume, thus extending BT device battery.
I listen to music over BT for 8 hrs a day, yesterday came home with 70% battery, the lowest yet! 1 short call, a few texts, light background Data tasks.
I do not restart my device every day, pretty much only as needed, once a week?
I would rather learn the quirks and how to work around them to improve my overall experience.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Middle of the day, had the music really loud, suddenly the volume reverted back to 19, with the popup warning on the screen.
I am sure, only because I commented here earlier in the day. It has not done that for months.
It sucks, but I can deal with once in a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss