Live Tiles Not Working

W2I6H7

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
It started four or five days ago, but I didn't think anything of it because it has happened before. Normally if I restart the phone or I delete and re-download the app, Live Tiles start working again. However, this time none of those tricks seem to be working. This time it's also not just one app, it's all the apps that aren't Microsoft built. It's not the end of the world, but kind of annoying. I'm not on insider builds and my OS version is: 10.0.10586.164. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions on a possible solution?

W2I6H7

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
No, none of the apps are installed on an SD Card. I did try the soft reset and the issue is still occurring. I decided to delete a couple of the apps, do another soft reset, and re-download them. That didn't work either.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I also noticed when live tiles die then resizing them revive them back to life :amaze:

Some live tiles are quite nuisance because when I need a quick click to start an APP I cannot find it due to stupid live tiles changing constantly on screen. All tiles must be able to be customized to remain live or stay dead :crying:

W2I6H7

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
So, my Live Tiles are working again. I didn't do anything with my phone since my last post, so I have no clue why they started working again...

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Outlook Calendar and Mail have stopped working as livetiles, and interestingly, it appears the livetile is directly connected to the lockscreen notification. When the tile stopped working, I stopped getting a numerical notification on the bottom of my lockscreen. The action center and vibrations are unaffected by this, but it's most interesting to me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077