Overheating/Black Screen/Noise

Karl Lu

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
I took a look on the forums if anyone had posted the same but I haven't found anything similar.

This morning I woke up to find my phone had become superhot all over, the screen was black and unresponsive, and it was emitting a high pitched noise. The soft reset wasn't working so I was forced to open it up and remove the battery. After letting it cool down for 15 minutes, I popped the battery back in and it was working like normal, although the battery had drained excessively.

I'm still a little worried about what was happening with the phone, why it happened, if it'll happen again, and if it may cause damage.

Does anyone have any information?

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Try disabling ALL background Apps and check overnight battery usage which culprit is draining your battery. I suspect you installed a dumb App that does not work properly.
In case the situation is not resolved by removing suspect Apps and reinstalling them then go for a hard reset that deletes all Apps and cleans SD card and RAM and then reinstall Apps 1 by 1 after each check if battery OK. Do not use BACKUP to restore after hard reset. Share what happened.:sweaty:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers