Microsoft Lumia 950XL reboots and Edge is all glitchy then reboots. What is going on?

Roger Gemmill

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft Lumia 950XL reboots and edge is all glitchy tben reboots

Sometimes I'll be on my Microsoft Lumia 950XL just doing basic things and it will restart all on it's own. Also there have been a few times I've been on Microsoft edge id pull down or up on page and it would become all glitchy and weird looking then restart. It don't happen often but it does and it's frustrating especially since I've only had the phone for a couple months and it cost me nearly $700. Can someone please help me or explain to me what's going on with my new Microsoft Flagship phone???? Please help!!!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Lumia 950XL reboots and edge is all glitchy tben reboots

Sometimes I'll be on my Microsoft Lumia 950XL just doing basic things and it will restart all on it's own. Also there have been a few times I've been on Microsoft edge id pull down or up on page and it would become all glitchy and weird looking then restart. It don't happen often but it does and it's frustrating especially since I've only had the phone for a couple months and it cost me nearly $700. Can someone please help me or explain to me what's going on with my new Microsoft Flagship phone???? Please help!!!

Have you been keeping the phone up to date? OS updates, firmware updates and app updates? If you haven't updated in a while, you should do so soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99