Had to abandon 950xl due to software issues, how is it Now?

sheldon cohn

May 15, 2015
Visit site
The current insider build 14327 has a major problem trying to charge the battery of the 950 XL. It doesn't detect that the phone is plugged into the wall outlet or the PC. I did a factor reset, and it was charging while restoring. The next night I had the same problem, and did a soft reset and the phone started charging. I have 2 choices if this isn't fixed soon, factor reset and choose my BLU WIN HD LTE
phone, when asked which phone to restore, which isn't insider,. I could roll back a build, but don't
know how to prevent 14327 from downloading and installing again.

jes1888

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Originally posted by Ahmed Rami1
Originally Posted by Mad Cabbie
Without the mozo, they look soooooo dull and uninspiring..... I have to agree about the camera. I went to WWE raw on Monday and, for those that know, they do like a splash of colour. Stills look amazing with crisp clean colours, and video was just as amazing, with the purples when Dolph Ziggler came out being very clean and crisp.

Never judge a book by their cover....
Couldn't agree more on the dull part. That's why I invested another 40$ :-\

But I can recomend the ghostek case. I got the red one on my black 950xl while waiting for MOZO, and it looks and feels awesome ... Around 15$ on ebay

Do you mind showing pictures of the phone with that case? I saw it but the stock images didn't convinced me. Does it add to much bulk to the phone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05