Do Mozo backs work with external cases?

Y C Neo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I've tried 3 clear cases (IMak, Nillkin, Coetech) so far, due to the extract thickness of Mozo case, none fit perfectly.. I'm still searching for a perfect clear case for use with Mozo.

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I've tried 3 clear cases (IMak, Nillkin, Coetech) so far, due to the extract thickness of Mozo case, none fit perfectly.. I'm still searching for a perfect clear case for use with Mozo.
I got this one on order from amazon will see if it fits... Hope so.
ac9ef97d06556dd134b8d587a88cf610.jpg

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Some do, most cheap ones don't. Getting flexible ones will definitely work. But if you have the leather mozo it is already well protected as the leather is good at absorbing force. Granted the original is the best as it's designed to take the shock and fall apart on impact. That way the case pops off and battery pops but it saves the phone.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have an Amzer TPU gel case, works great over my Mozo black leather cover. I like being able to protect the leather during geocaching sessions, etc. and Qi charging works with the Amzer on.

Y C Neo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have an Amzer TPU gel case, works great over my Mozo black leather cover. I like being able to protect the leather during geocaching sessions, etc. and Qi charging works with the Amzer on.

I have the Amzer TPU case too, it 'works' but definitely not perfect fit on the Mozo case.
The Amzer gel case fit perfectly over official plastic back case, but for Mozo, because of the extra thickness, it actually pushes the four sides of the gel case outward, especially the two long side, you can see that it has less coverage than the other two short sides and the four corners, therefore I don't term this as 'works great'. This is the same problem I'm facing on the other 3 transparent tpu case I have when using on Mozo case.

Y C Neo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Yes this case fits quite well just hard to use side buttons since they are cut outs in the case.

thanks for the feedback. so do you recommend this case over the mozo one?

I had my mozo case for couple of months, because of the fitting issue, I have not use it once, still using the Amzer TPU gel case over the original plastic cover.

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the feedback. so do you recommend this case over the mozo one?

I had my mozo case for couple of months, because of the fitting issue, I have not use it once, still using the Amzer TPU gel case over the original plastic cover.

would definitely recommend , works very well .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos