Question do Moza replacement backs work with clear cases?
    04-26-2016 10:10 PM
    Nvm guess will find out tomorrow, order on its way.
    04-26-2016 10:27 PM
    I've tried 3 clear cases (IMak, Nillkin, Coetech) so far, due to the extract thickness of Mozo case, none fit perfectly.. I'm still searching for a perfect clear case for use with Mozo.
    04-27-2016 12:19 AM
    I've tried 3 clear cases (IMak, Nillkin, Coetech) so far, due to the extract thickness of Mozo case, none fit perfectly.. I'm still searching for a perfect clear case for use with Mozo.
    I got this one on order from amazon will see if it fits... Hope so.
    04-27-2016 12:21 AM
    I got this one on order from amazon will see if it fits... Hope so.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...87a88cf610.jpg
    Do feedback here, thanks.
    04-27-2016 08:00 PM
    Definitely will do should be here tomorrow,got both phones in today so far so good tho wish it had laser auto focus can be a pain in low light .
    04-27-2016 09:52 PM
    So after a few months of not having anything for my Mozo covered 950XL I ended up getting this:

Amazon.com: Lumia 950 XL Case, Suensan TPU Ultrathin Slim Flexible Transparent Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 XL (Clear): Cell Phones & Accessories

It fits but is a little snug and is transparent.
    04-28-2016 01:55 AM
    Some do, most cheap ones don't. Getting flexible ones will definitely work. But if you have the leather mozo it is already well protected as the leather is good at absorbing force. Granted the original is the best as it's designed to take the shock and fall apart on impact. That way the case pops off and battery pops but it saves the phone.
    04-28-2016 02:12 PM
    I have an Amzer TPU gel case, works great over my Mozo black leather cover. I like being able to protect the leather during geocaching sessions, etc. and Qi charging works with the Amzer on.
    04-28-2016 05:28 PM
    I have an Amzer TPU gel case, works great over my Mozo black leather cover. I like being able to protect the leather during geocaching sessions, etc. and Qi charging works with the Amzer on.
    I have the Amzer TPU case too, it 'works' but definitely not perfect fit on the Mozo case.
    The Amzer gel case fit perfectly over official plastic back case, but for Mozo, because of the extra thickness, it actually pushes the four sides of the gel case outward, especially the two long side, you can see that it has less coverage than the other two short sides and the four corners, therefore I don't term this as 'works great'. This is the same problem I'm facing on the other 3 transparent tpu case I have when using on Mozo case.
    Cache likes this.
    04-28-2016 08:15 PM
    Do feedback here, thanks.

Yes this case fits quite well just hard to use side buttons since they are cut outs in the case.
    04-28-2016 08:35 PM
    Yes this case fits quite well just hard to use side buttons since they are cut outs in the case.
    thanks for the feedback. so do you recommend this case over the mozo one?

I had my mozo case for couple of months, because of the fitting issue, I have not use it once, still using the Amzer TPU gel case over the original plastic cover.
    Cache likes this.
    04-28-2016 10:36 PM
    thanks for the feedback. so do you recommend this case over the mozo one?

I had my mozo case for couple of months, because of the fitting issue, I have not use it once, still using the Amzer TPU gel case over the original plastic cover.
    would definitely recommend , works very well .
    Y C Neo likes this.
    04-29-2016 07:06 PM