What do you think of these new Lumia 950 metal bumpers?

Noob1ee

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: What do you think of these new Lumia 950 metal bumpers

I'm surprised at how good these cases look. Hope the actual case is as good as it looks in the pictures. I will wait for those of you who ordered to report back!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

I find these even uglier than the Mozo ones. I've been really disappointed in the options thus far. Has ANYONE put out a Qi-compatible replacement back that isn't Mozo's leather stuff? I find those (both the leather and the "metal" band) to be hideous. I just want plastic, colors, and wireless charging. I don't want metal or leather, and I don't want my 950 to look like an iPhone reject.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site

for less than $5 whats there to lose...

except if its not compatible with my Nokia Qi charger

Vlad Spatariu

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

I hate to rain on you guys' parade, but looking close at the pics, these dudes seem to have overlooked the mic holes from the back of the device. A shame really, good deal otherwise...

trha

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site

Am I the only who loves the original polycarbonate case? These metal cases seem horrible to me.

Summer_Moon

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

Am I the only who loves the original polycarbonate case? These metal cases seem horrible to me.

I do as well, I just wish that it had come in cyan... which is why I bought this metal sky blue one (except it's metal instead of plastic). For $4.75 with free shipping, even if it looks like crap I think it's a fair price for unknown quality. Mine has already shipped so hopefully will be here soon.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Genio88

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site

Here is my "review" of the one for the 950

http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-lumia-950/394786-7.htm#post3474301

I do see the 950XL one covers all the buttons on the side. The case for the 950 just had a cutout over the camera button which was probably my biggest gripe since the buttons on the case actually feel really good.

Good review, i ordered one for my Lumia 950XL, i guess they should be almost the same, i was wondering does the phone become noticeably thicker than normal? and about the weight? thanks

ScubaDog

Banned
Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

I despise metal cases on phones. They are boring and utilitarian. I much prefer the colorfulness and potential for more attractive lines that polycarbon bodies provide. That's why I really loved the LUMIA 900, 920 and 1020.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

Good review, i ordered one for my Lumia 950XL, i guess they should be almost the same, i was wondering does the phone become noticeably thicker than normal? and about the weight? thanks

No it is very thin, and very light.

chinni subhash

May 13, 2015
Visit site

U can get even poly corbonate Cyan and orange from ebay. Just type lumia 950 xl battery door and search. I got a blue one and orange one blue is working fine but orange has some problem. Seller said he will send a new piece

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans