Back to Windows

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello, guys.

It has been a while since I last wrote a post, much less a thread in these forums.

After a long journey that started with a Samsung Focus and Windows Phone 7 Series and ended last year with the surrender of my Lumia 930, I am back. I have been using a Samsung Galaxy Note5 since it was released last year. I cannot seem to fall in love. I cannot seem to let go of Windows at all. My Surface Pro 4 needs its sidekick.

The Note5 is good, but that's it. There's really nothing exciting to it. Actually, it is fun to see it hang quite a few times now and then, despite having a monster of a processor and 4 GB of RAM. Camera is good, though. Really good. And it's nice having a few standard apps. But I keep hating on the fact that contacts won't sync like they should. Something so simple. Oh and don't get me started on waiting 6 months for Marshmallow to get to it, despite being the top of the line, flagship, unlocked international version.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I repent. And hello there, thanks to my newfound friend barotropic, my new Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM is on its way.

I'm back.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Laura!

Long time no see! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm guessing over this week, though I'm leaving for Washington, DC to attend a congress. So next week looks like when I'll finally have it in my hands. I can't wait!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Substitute Nexus 6 for the Note 5 and htc M8 Windows for the 950 xl, I'm right there with you. I'm on Verizon so I'm relegated to either the M8 or Icon. I like the M8 better. It's running the latest Preview release just fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99