Living images 950xl

RGtech950

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
When I bought the 950xl I did some living pictures, but since the last upgrade in March I cannot take anymore living pictures... I have activated the function, I tried a lot changing all settings, but nothing happen anymore... Only static pictures...
Is it normal?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When I bought the 950xl I did some living pictures, but since the last upgrade in March I cannot take anymore living pictures... I have activated the function, I tried a lot changing all settings, but nothing happen anymore... Only static pictures...
Is it normal?

your photos and camera app are updated? And OS on 10586.218?

mark McWilliams

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Make sure you let your camera turned on in the background it happened to me cause some how my camera was turned off in the background but now it works I'm on build .242

The Meddling Monk

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Quick question, are you taking pictures of something that's actually moving or has motion? Because If there isn't enough motion I think Living Images is scrapped and only given a normal image, or image with HDR if HDR was on or forced.

leNeo

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm facing the same issue.
Tried background camera and photos app enabled.
... ellipse does not have option for show as living image.

What more can be done?
L950 XL

Koby Yehezkel

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Happened to me too,
no way around it but hard(factory) reset - one of the updates ruined something in the camera app and every time you take a picture it'll be like "enhacing your photo" or something like that,
in fact after a while the enhancement will "fail" but will tell you nothing about it, the only thing you'll see is no live image,
after a hard reset this issue was fixed for me, didn't find anything around it,

taken from here:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-moving/a08cfcb6-f97b-4b7b-b53a-19ee7863da6b

Pacific16

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I am facing the same issue with my L930. It never worked for me since upgrading to Windows 10. Now on the latest Redstone build (fast ring), did a hard reset, but no luck!

Something strange here (seems something to do with Extras & Info update): I've Lumia camera working, on which Living images are working fine.But not on Microsoft Camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234