Lumia 950XL Internal MIC problem

Muralidhar Parimi

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I owned a Lumia 950XL it was working fine for one month and after that I got a problem with Mic. I went to Service center and they took my phone for 15 Days and they gave it yesterday and said issue resolved. But it is not :(

Problem here is
when i am called someone or when someone called me they are not able here my voice at all.

after these many days i understood that it was working with load speaker and it is not working with normal speaker. this is not a Hardware issue this is an issue with Software!! Does anybody had the same issue ?? or this is only for me!

and also please help to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Muralidhar

Muralidhar Parimi

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Test tool is really awesome, it clearly says that it is a MIC problem. I gave my phone @ Service center again! do you have any other way to escalate my issue to next level?

Exup

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Test tool is really awesome, it clearly says that it is a MIC problem. I gave my phone @ Service center again! do you have any other way to escalate my issue to next level?

If with the tool, you can identify an HW fault...then you must give it to the service center (I used the online microsoft support to pick my phone) and tell them about the tests you made (with the result).
In my case was with a 930.. hopefully the 950Xl don't give me the same problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss