Hi Fellow 950xl/Windows Mobile Friendlies! I don't have many gripes about the OS/phone, but...

I occasionally get that warning that takes your volume down halfway because they apparently think I'm too stupid to control the volume on my device! I find this extremely annoying and cannot stand the big brother BS....just have the message shown once and a click-box that says "don't show this message ever Fcking again!"

I love using windows and all but this is one of my pet peeves about this. I heard before that this is a tmobile/windows thing...any truth to that? I would switch carriers just because of that alone! Why dont they just go all out and take the brightness down to 20% because it might hurt your eyes in the dark....Stupid!

Anyone found a way to disable it?
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    05-14-2016 09:30 AM
    I don't think just T-Mobile I'm on Verizon also got this message a few times, what a pain in the *** to intrude in my music playing pleasure!
    05-14-2016 09:40 AM
    I think this should be the No 1 "feature" that they get rid of. Ok in the shower listening to my music and through blue tooth speakers, phone Volume all the way up, bluetooth at proper level, then suddenly the volume drops.... Then i think..."MS, it's time like these that make me hate you"

At least with bugs, they are unintentional, but this they purposely decided to make use experience crappy.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    05-14-2016 10:05 AM
    I listen to music over BT for 8 hrs a day. I get this message less than once a week.
    Not sure why it does not prompt me more often.

The last time I got the message I had the phone and the BT volume at max (I always have the phone at max and adj on the BT device). I had listened to several loud songs in a row.(some have more "volume" than others.
    Seems like the phone knew it was louder than usual.
    05-14-2016 08:34 PM