I am interested, as i am sure a lot of you are, in ordering the new covers for the Lumia 950 XL. I want two covers, so i am wondering should i pre-order them from Mobile Fun or MOZO? With MOZO i will be paying a solid 30-40$ more for the covers than Mobile Fun. But i remember hearing on here that some people didn't get their orders or took several months to get them (i think).

The first covers i bought were directly from MOZO and they did come approx 6 weeks later. But i can trust them and i know it's a sure bet. I would like to order from whatever site comes faster + is cheaper AND only if that site is secure. I know Mozo is but not to sure of MF.

What are you guys doing? What are your thoughts, have you had success with Mobile Fun?
    05-14-2016 07:20 PM
    Really depends on you on this one. I ordered through Mobile Fun and had mine delayed like others. I was not too upset as I didn't want to pay the extra $30-40 for the case. I am willing to wait even if the same delays happen again for the wood cover.
    05-14-2016 08:01 PM
    i just got mine from mobile fun paid much less than from mozo
    05-15-2016 12:58 AM
    I ordered the 950XL Mozo cognac flip cover from MobileFun and received it 5 business days later (from UK to NL). Good price, good service in my opinion.
    bozza72 likes this.
    05-15-2016 03:42 AM
    I had delays in my original order but Mobile Fun kept me informed; on the other hand I've had some issues with the cover after just 3 months and Mobile Fun don't want to know about it, so I can't recommend them.
    05-15-2016 12:33 PM
    Well i placed the pre-order on Mobile Fun since it was almost 30$ USD cheaper and they said it will ship by the 30th, 2 weeks, which is less than the 3-4 weeks (6 weeks in my first experience) that Mozo states.
    Jazmac likes this.
    05-15-2016 07:51 PM
    I've preordered the green cover directly from Mozo. It's a chunk pricier, but I'd like to directly support what they're doing. :)

I'll keep you posted on what my experience turns out to be with this new wave of covers.
    05-18-2016 12:43 PM
    I ordered from Mobile Fun and after 3 months my case is showing a huge amount of wear and tear; the corners of the case have lost the gold and the red leather is fading badly. Neither Mobile Fun or Mozo have been helpful and I can't imagine how the case will look after a year.
    05-20-2016 10:38 AM
    Here's an update on my end:

I preordered the green cover for the 950XL on May 16, I think the day after preorders opened up. I just received an email last night stating that my order has shipped, with an expected arrival date of Monday, the 6th. While the arrival date I'm still questioning (just three days from Finland to USA on their cheapest shipping?), it's good to see the relatively quick runaround on Mozo's part with the order. I'll report back, hopefully on Monday!
    06-03-2016 09:11 AM
    Maybe dealing with Mozo directly would be better I bought a cover from Mobile Fun for my 950. It came with a manufacturing defect (area of edge didn't have silver paint, and there was a knick in the plastic). Mobile Fun customer service said,

Unfortunately that looks like general wear and tear from the case being forced onto the phone which is not covered by warranty.

I hope this helps.
    A) it came out of the package like that so it isn't wear and tear, and B) no that doesn't help.

So maybe dealing directly with MOZO might give you better service.
    06-03-2016 12:01 PM
    Maybe dealing with Mozo directly would be better I bought a cover from Mobile Fun for my 950. It came with a manufacturing defect (area of edge didn't have silver paint, and there was a knick in the plastic). Mobile Fun customer service said,

A) it came out of the package like that so it isn't wear and tear, and B) no that doesn't help.

So maybe dealing directly with MOZO might give you better service.
    At least the Mobile Fun assistant you dealt with could spell; mine said it was "ware and tare" but it does look like a standard line they throw out.

Mozo wouldn't help me as I hadn't purchased the back from them.
    06-03-2016 04:48 PM
    I have an open ticket with Mozo as well.
    06-06-2016 02:30 PM
    I should have went with MOZO, i just got an email from mobile fun saying that their manufacturer delayed shipment until at least July 1st. Obviously they mean MOZO direct...and i assume anyone who ordered from them got the same email...am i correct?

I just dropped $100 on two cases from MF i hope to get them in 2016 at least while the phone is still relevant and i haven't moved on to the Surface Phone or Elite X3.
    06-06-2016 08:35 PM
    I should have went with MOZO, i just got an email from mobile fun saying that their manufacturer delayed shipment until at least July 1st. Obviously they mean MOZO direct...and i assume anyone who ordered from them got the same email...am i correct?

I just dropped $100 on two cases from MF i hope to get them in 2016 at least while the phone is still relevant and i haven't moved on to the Surface Phone or Elite X3.
    I received the email but the on the 7th it shipped and I received today. What is nice is they improved the buttons, they don't stick out as far but they line up nicely. My only complaint is the back is not flush on the sides. You can feel a "lip" on both sides, top and bottom are flush. I might contact mobile fun to swap it out, the leather one did not due this.
    06-14-2016 09:33 PM
    I bought the black walnut and the blue Mozo backs for my 950 Xl directly from Mozo. Received them both this past Monday. Love the blue..not that crazy about the wood. The wood back has a rough feel to it. I think I may put a layer of varnish on it.
    Last edited by sph0308; 06-15-2016 at 11:59 AM.
    anthonyng likes this.
    06-15-2016 11:45 AM
    I bought the black walnut and the blue Mozo backs for my 950 Xl directly from Mozo. Received them both this past Monday. Love the blue..not that crazy about the wood. The wood back has a rough feel to it. I think I may put a layer of varnish on it.
    pics of your black walnut at your convenience please... I was thinking black walnut all the way actually! You really think it's not worth it?
    06-15-2016 05:03 PM
    I'm quite happy with the mozo light oak i got from mobile fun... Only thing is,I just mailed them because the camera button isn't working so will see how their support is...
    06-19-2016 08:14 AM
    I'm quite happy with the mozo light oak i got from mobile fun... Only thing is,I just mailed them because the camera button isn't working so will see how their support is...
    You have problems with the power button. I cant be the only one, its so difficult to press its almost impossible and the button is nearly flat against the frame. There is hardly any feeling of button being pressed and like zero travel.

Other than that one flaw, the mozo covers are the best accessory i have every bought for any phone. Just simply stunning.
    06-19-2016 08:11 PM
    Ordered last friday, my 950xl black walnut with free shipping offer from windows central coupon, cheapo shipping... arrived Monday to San Jose! I thought it would be a week or two, and it appears to have come from birmigham. I can't try it yet, I'm not in town yet!
    06-21-2016 05:01 PM