Lumia 950XL Vibration issue!!

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
ok, so like just about everyone else, I have had some ups and downs regarding their experiences with this phone. Overall, I am extremely pleased with it and will continue to use it.

That being said, I always keep my devices on vibrate and never had an issue but for the past week, I could tell something was, well, different. It did not sound/feel right when it vibrated....thinking it was me, I ignored it. Well, fast forward to this morning, when the phone vibrates, there is definitely something loose. It barely "shakes" but it makes this "sick" loud rattle sound! its really odd....

anyone experience this with this model? I know there were some issues with the earlier Lumias but I have never heard of anyone experiencing this with the 950 XL.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
ok, so like just about everyone else, I have had some ups and downs regarding their experiences with this phone. Overall, I am extremely pleased with it and will continue to use it.

That being said, I always keep my devices on vibrate and never had an issue but for the past week, I could tell something was, well, different. It did not sound/feel right when it vibrated....thinking it was me, I ignored it. Well, fast forward to this morning, when the phone vibrates, there is definitely something loose. It barely "shakes" but it makes this "sick" loud rattle sound! its really odd....

anyone experience this with this model? I know there were some issues with the earlier Lumias but I have never heard of anyone experiencing this with the 950 XL.

you could always take it to a service centre for check up. Also, does the rattle occur if the cover is removed?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

you could always take it to a service centre for check up. Also, does the rattle occur if the cover is removed?

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
yes, it is obviously an internal problem....gonna have to go in. To make matters worst, the latest update just bricked it! I cannot get past the windows icon screen! So aggravating!

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
yes, it is obviously an internal problem....gonna have to go in. To make matters worst, the latest update just bricked it! I cannot get past the windows icon screen! So aggravating!

If you're talking about the new Redstone build, the long wait at the Windows icon is a known issue that MS have noted - has taken insiders up to 2 hours to get past it. Patience is required for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium