On the latest build on the Windows 10 mobile OS here is what I can't do -- is anyone else having these issues:

1) Camera App - Photo timer isn't working
    2) Netflix - won't launch. Tried to uninstall and reinstall still no go
    3) Messaging + Skype -- this hasn't worked for about the last month but my skype is no longer linked to my messaging app

Those are my biggest issues right now... which isn't bad all in all...

Any suggestions to get them working?
    05-16-2016 07:23 PM
    The game I play, Star Wars Commander wouldn't load for aprox the last 24 hrs.
    Seems to have been fixed now.
    Good luck with your issues.
    05-17-2016 05:29 PM
    Netflix has no issues launching for me. Check to see if app needs to be updated, if not then uninstall it and reinstall it from scratch.

Messaging + Skype works as well. Go to Messaging app -> click settings ellipse down at bottom -> click Skype settings and make sure you are signed in.
    05-18-2016 08:50 AM
    For me, it is double tap to wake, and fm radio in the future
    creanyo likes this.
    05-18-2016 11:09 AM
    For me, it is double tap to wake, and fm radio in the future
    Double tap to wake is not a current feature so its not really "missing" as defined by the OP's first post (But I do see your point).

FM radio is not missing. And it will not be missing in the future unless every FM radio app is pulled from the store. Just because MS will no longer make an FM radio app doesn't mean that you wont be able to listen to FM radio in the future
    05-18-2016 03:23 PM
    Is this latest build redstone or production?
    Messaging + skype has been removed. It's no longer going to be supported and they will have a separate UWP app.

Netflix I have issues on my PC on the latest insider build. I haven't had issues on the phone. Are you on the insider build? Again if you are install todays and see if it fixes your issues.

You can also try holding power and volume down button till the unit vibrates. It's a software reset and see if that fixes things.

Again latest build is not always telling of the situation due to there being insider builds and production builds. Insider builds typically have more issues.
    05-18-2016 06:38 PM
    I'm also having problems with Netflix on my phone. 950xl fast ring. Surface works okay.
    05-24-2016 08:20 PM
    Ive also tried uninstalling and installing.
    05-24-2016 08:20 PM
    No problems with Netflix latest Redstone build. Had problems with an earlier build and the only solution that got Netflix to work was a hard reset.
    05-25-2016 08:18 AM
    unfortunately only a hard reset fixed this for me. Netflix now running on latest build.
    05-29-2016 07:38 AM
    front camera and no hello issue really bugging me
    11-18-2016 11:58 AM