Hi!

Buyed a brand new 950XL. During the setup process i used a backup from my 930 to recover.

Now i have 122 pending Apps, and a System Update with 0%.

I also recive the Message that my storage space i empty??? I have wayyyy enough free on my device!

So whats the Problem, what can i do??

Thanks

br
    Jan
    05-19-2016 11:17 AM
    Hi!

Buyed a brand new 950XL. During the setup process i used a backup from my 930 to recover.

I also recive the Message that my storage space i empty??? I have wayyyy enough free on my device!

Thanks

br
    Jan
    Soft reset first.
    Then Enter in Store , Pause all downloads and first start Store itself download.
    Whn finished, store will close.
    Better first to make the system update, the most important. Keep connected wifi and charger.

When finished, store automatically restart updating all core and 3rd party apps.

That's nothing different as buying a new notebook. Just opened, it needs to update to last o.s. and apps versions
    Hi!

Thanks

br
    Jan
    Soft reset first.
    Then Enter in Store , Pause all downloads and first start Store itself download.
    Whn finished, store will close.
    Better first to make the system update, the most important. Keep connected wifi and charger.

When finished, store automatically restart updating all core and 3rd party apps.

That's nothing different as buying a new notebook. Just opened, it needs to update to last o.s. and apps versions
    05-19-2016 12:13 PM