Hey Everyone,
    Thought I'd turn here for some help to see how SOL I am. I just chatted with BH Photo (where I purchased the 950XL) to see about a warranty replacement/repair because the microsoft warranty doesn't apply to my phone.

My 950XL has been freezing and restarted when taking pictures some times. This happens probably every 5th picture or so. It hangs when saving and then restarts.

I had thought it was a problem with saving the photos to the SD card but I switched to saving on the device and it still has the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. BH Photo wants me to send my device in for a 6 week repair...

Edit, thought of another bug too. When I try and search using the search button it force closes whatever app that is.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jack Ciriello; 05-25-2016 at 09:52 AM.
    05-25-2016 09:37 AM
    Hey Everyone,
    Thought I'd turn here for some help to see how SOL I am. I just chatted with BH Photo (where I purchased the 950XL) to see about a warranty replacement/repair because the microsoft warranty doesn't apply to my phone.

My 950XL has been freezing and restarted when taking pictures some times. This happens probably every 5th picture or so. It hangs when saving and then restarts.

I had thought it was a problem with saving the photos to the SD card but I switched to saving on the device and it still has the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. BH Photo wants me to send my device in for a 6 week repair...

Edit, thought of another bug too. When I try and search using the search button it force closes whatever app that is.

Thanks!
    What build are you on? Have you tried a hard reset and not restoring a backup?
    05-25-2016 11:40 AM