So I just upgrade my 930 to a 950 XL.

My firsts impressions, this phone is huge but fits well in my hand so I just need some time to adjust.
    After reading a lot about the 950/950XL I had some mixfillings about buy one but my 930 fell down and broke the screen and the aluminum frame got bended so it was time to move on.
    After the inicial setup and download that latest insider fast build the phone works really well no freezes or lag.
    The iris scnaer works better then I though, but some times (I use glasses) you have to get realy close so the phone "can see you" and this made think, and maby someone alredy answered this, why not a face scan? you face is bigger than your eyes so maybe you don't have to get so close to your phone.
    Continuum works relly well and its an awesome fecture.
    I don't have any complains about build quality for now, no creaks on the back cover at all, the phone gets warm but not hot, nothing like my 930 or 925.
    The camera is very very very good, you can get awesome details and amazing quality overall, it's just a shame that the guys at microsoft can't get the white balance and the sacturation right.

I only have the phone for several hours but so far the phone feels great, very fast, the screan is amazing and after hang around with the phone I actually like the design and it feels more premium than I thought .
    Last edited by JP8296; 06-04-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    06-04-2016 10:59 AM
    Glad you're liking the phone. Hopefully you already updated to the latest firmware which greatly improves the performance.
    06-04-2016 11:37 AM
    Glad you're liking the phone. Hopefully you already updated to the latest firmware which greatly improves the performance.
    Yes, this last build feels very good on the phone, haven't find any bug yet.
    pankaj981 likes this.
    06-04-2016 04:34 PM
    Even though iris scanner says get closer, you don't have to. What helps more is you keep your head and phone steady and it works at normal viewing distance. Found out this after a week of doing the same thing you did (and looking dorky)!
    06-05-2016 12:32 PM
    Even though iris scanner says get closer, you don't have to. What helps more is you keep your head and phone steady and it works at normal viewing distance. Found out this after a week of doing the same thing you did (and looking dorky)!
    Thanks for the advice, I already discover that. If you turn a little the phone o stay more centred with the camera and the phone don't fails to recognise you, but still, I think that a face scan would be more convenient and practical and so more fast.
    06-05-2016 04:18 PM