Office 365 Storage

M4cc45

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi

With Onedrive shafting us and changing from 15GB to 5GB of free storage they've offered a free Office 365 subscription for a year. However I already have an offer of this on the 950XL.

Do they stack (i.e. will I get two years?)

TIA!

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I am on hold with the MS Store right now. They will stack it (extend for a year) BUT! your subscription will be down graded to the lowest (Personal) level; starting immediately upon the placement of the order. Be careful you don't shoot yourself in the foot if you have a higher subscription level.

The reason I am on the phone with MS Store is to try and get a credit toward the higher level that I have now. Will update.

Update:
It took about an hour, and a half; but was able to stack at a Higher Level (HOME Version = 5 devices vs PERSONAL Version = 1 device) for an extra $10 - but well worth the extra cost for the 4 additional devices.

If I would have blindly Claimed my Offer, I would have converted my current subscription to the Lowest "PERSONAL" Level Subscription - immediately; losing a total of 4 connected devices - 1-PC, 2-notebooks and 1-tablet by doing so.

Last edited:

M4cc45

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
That's fine - it's more storage space I need than Office as I have a full, paid forversion of Windows and Office already.

Thanks for the help!

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
That's fine - it's more storage space I need than Office as I have a full, paid forversion of Windows and Office already.

Thanks for the help!

M4, you can add a year to your current Paid Subscription with the Promo Offer, for a minimal fee - well worth it (just need to have a MS Store rep help you)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12