950xl gets extremely slow while uploading videos. Nightmare :(

Saad Rashid

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello all.
I've been facing this issue since I got this phone. When I try to upload videos on whatsapp the phone gets extremely slow and hot. It almost becomes unusable untill the video upload is completed which itself is painfully slow.
Im on official latest build .420
Not using any sd card and the memory has pretty much empty space left. Its the same even when there's no other app is running in background. Anyone else facing the issue?
The worst part is that I cant upload videos in back ground of any app. I have to keep the app open to upload the video. So the "multi tasking" is pretty useless here.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello all.
I've been facing this issue since I got this phone. When I try to upload videos on whatsapp the phone gets extremely slow and hot. It almost becomes unusable untill the video upload is completed which itself is painfully slow.
Not using any sd card and the memory has pretty much empty space left. Its the same even when there's no other app is running in background. Anyone else facing the issue?
The worst part is that I cant upload videos in back ground of any app. I have to keep the app open to upload the video. So the "multi tasking" is pretty useless here.

I believe it's an issue with whatsapp and not the phone necessarily

Yazan Annab

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello all.

I am having the same issue on WhatsApp and Viber as well on my Lumia 950. Didn't have this issue on my Lumia 930. I'm running the consumer version and not the preview builds.

Yazan Annab

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello all.

I am having the same issue on WhatsApp and Viber as well on my Lumia 950. Didn't have this issue on my Lumia 930. I'm running the consumer version and not the preview builds.Ib

Saad Rashid

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
So guys we had a Festival so I had to take photos for last two days and share it with family. It was extreme disappointment and embarrassment in front of those android fans who I always try to convince how good wm10 and lumia 950 xl is. Phone froze twice had to take out battery and got slow while sharing videos and photos. I don't know what is wrong with my phone :(

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So guys we had a Festival so I had to take photos for last two days and share it with family. It was extreme disappointment and embarrassment in front of those android fans who I always try to convince how good wm10 and lumia 950 xl is. Phone froze twice had to take out battery and got slow while sharing videos and photos. I don't know what is wrong with my phone :(

check using wdrt if you have the latest firmware

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)