Microsoft should provide users with free soft&clear protective case for Lumia950/XL, the reasons are
    1. Overpriced at launch
    2. Low market share and thus not many accessories makers want to make cases for Lumia950/XL
    3. Other phone makers like OPPO/HUAWEI/LG offer this for their phones >$200, why not Microsoft?
    07-10-2016 10:57 AM
    All insiders received a continuum dock a case and a QI charger ! That was a lot of money
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-10-2016 11:17 AM
    Originally posted by marcox92
    All insiders received a continuum dock a case and a QI charger ! That was a lot of money
    You do not represent All insiders.
    07-10-2016 12:15 PM
    No it shouldn't
    07-11-2016 06:06 AM
    1. Companies can charge what they want.
    2. So you want them to shrink the case market even more?
    3. I almost never heard about it honestly. At least in the US. And the additional cost of a case likely isn't much of an incentive.
    libra89 likes this.
    07-11-2016 10:05 PM
    Serious question, but when did we get QI chargers?
    07-11-2016 11:00 PM
    You can't compare the 950-series to low budget chinese phones... It performs much better in all departments and has better hardware overall. Faster memory, faster storage, better SD-card reader, better screen technology, better rated battery... There are so much more than what a spec sheet tells you.
    07-12-2016 08:23 AM
    Serious question, but when did we get QI chargers?
    We didn't. And you didn't have to be an Insider to get the Display Dock either.

Not everyone needs or wants cases or protection. Even if MS offered them, people would still choose their preferred solution for those out of the many that are available.

It's the same thing with earphones no longer being bundled free - many people still used their own and threw their free earbuds away.

We also live in a world where we're more aware of the environmental impact of our purchases, in terms of recyclability of packaging and devices (when they reach end-of-life). It seems somewhat irresponsible to include items that stand a good chance of being thrown away (creating needless waste).
    libra89 likes this.
    07-12-2016 08:40 AM
    So Let me get this straight. You purchased an over priced phone knowing it's over priced and now you want some sort of additional benefits? Everyone knows phone prices dwindle pretty quickly.

I purchased my phone for that price because that is what I wanted and I wanted it right when it came out. I could have just as easily purchased a Samsung. And next year when Apple, Samsung, MS release their new phones, I will buy the one I like most. I won't buy MS because I have some sort of obligation to them, I don't. I use my money for what I feel is a worthy purchase. It's whoever provides the most appealing solution that will get my money.
    07-12-2016 10:35 AM