Is it time to come back?

thalador

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello again friends!

I got the 950XL when it first came out and liked it quite a bit, but there were lots of flukes and glitches and the such so I jumped to the Galaxy S7 about 3 months ago. Android is solid. No question, but damn is it boring. I miss the live tiles (even if they didn't update most of the time). So I have updated my WP to the latest fast ring build and I am wondering... Is it time to switch back? Have things improved over the last 3 months? Stability was the biggest issue. So, here are the questions

1. As I said, have things improved a lot?

2. Any change in the app gap?

3. Any reason not to come back right now?

Thanks!

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
If you are talking about App gap then probably not. If you want to come back you have to accept you are not getting some apps.

That said, the current redstone builds are fun :) and I'm looking forward to using it full time on my SP3 and phone (SP3 still holding out on windows 8.1 lol... work reasons... upgrading any day now though!)

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello again friends!

I got the 950XL when it first came out and liked it quite a bit, but there were lots of flukes and glitches and the such so I jumped to the Galaxy S7 about 3 months ago. Android is solid. No question, but damn is it boring. I miss the live tiles (even if they didn't update most of the time). So I have updated my WP to the latest fast ring build and I am wondering... Is it time to switch back? Have things improved over the last 3 months? Stability was the biggest issue. So, here are the questions

1. As I said, have things improved a lot?

2. Any change in the app gap?

3. Any reason not to come back right now?

Thanks!
I will wait for the surface phone. before that, I use iPhone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999