Terrible battery/voice mail bug

Bigfireq

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is just a problem with my phone, or something more general, but a few updates ago, maybe a week or two, I ran into a disastrous bug with voice mail and power. The symptoms are that I go to the voice mail tab, and I see in the top left the word "synching" continuously. The phone gets very hot and runs out of juice very quickly. It's running so hot that most chargers can't actually charge it fast enough.

Has anyone else seen this? I think this is a huge bug, but it seems like if it was effecting everyone there'd be a huge outcry.

Bigfireq

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
When you reset it, were you able to restore from a backup, or did you have to reset up everything from scratch to not reintroduce the problem?

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
When you reset it, were you able to restore from a backup, or did you have to reset up everything from scratch to not reintroduce the problem?
All settings were automatically applied after the reset. Some of the apps needed to download, but even those that required a password to sign into the app remembered the password once the app was loaded.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is just a problem with my phone, or something more general, but a few updates ago, maybe a week or two, I ran into a disastrous bug with voice mail and power. The symptoms are that I go to the voice mail tab, and I see in the top left the word "synching" continuously. The phone gets very hot and runs out of juice very quickly. It's running so hot that most chargers can't actually charge it fast enough.

Has anyone else seen this? I think this is a huge bug, but it seems like if it was effecting everyone there'd be a huge outcry.

I had a similar issue. Resetting the phone corrected it.

this is on the official builds or insider builds? A soft reset didn't work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6