FW update for 059X4T8/9

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I've emailed MSFT about why the 000-GB, and 000-FR hasn't arrived yet. The 950 000-GB got it a few days ago. As yet, I haven't heard a thing back. Surely there can't be a great deal of variation between the UK/France, when compared to Germany? All use very similar radio's etc so I'm miffed. Lumia Firmware shows last added update 20th June?

Anyone got any ideas??

stonedef

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm still waiting as well. I need to do a hard reset to try and sort out a few niggles I have with the phone but I'm waiting for the firmware to drop before I do because I don't want to do 2 hard resets

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by stonedef
Yeah I'm still waiting as well. I need to do a hard reset to try and sort out a few niggles I have with the phone but I'm waiting for the firmware to drop before I do because I don't want to do 2 hard resets

It seems a bit strange to me. When the UK and France have been, historically, a small part of the planet where WP sold, its weird. Our update covers Eire as well, Home of MSFT in Europe, well, where all enquiries etc get sent to ( won't say tax avoidance ;-) ). I'm also waiting for a HR as I have a keyboard issue where I end up with 15-20 characters I didn't type, and they appear very quickly. The keyboard click sounds like a geiger counter!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven