I've emailed MSFT about why the 000-GB, and 000-FR hasn't arrived yet. The 950 000-GB got it a few days ago. As yet, I haven't heard a thing back. Surely there can't be a great deal of variation between the UK/France, when compared to Germany? All use very similar radio's etc so I'm miffed. Lumia Firmware shows last added update 20th June?

Anyone got any ideas??
    07-28-2016 03:21 PM
    Yeah I'm still waiting as well. I need to do a hard reset to try and sort out a few niggles I have with the phone but I'm waiting for the firmware to drop before I do because I don't want to do 2 hard resets
    07-28-2016 03:31 PM
    Originally posted by stonedef
    Yeah I'm still waiting as well. I need to do a hard reset to try and sort out a few niggles I have with the phone but I'm waiting for the firmware to drop before I do because I don't want to do 2 hard resets
    It seems a bit strange to me. When the UK and France have been, historically, a small part of the planet where WP sold, its weird. Our update covers Eire as well, Home of MSFT in Europe, well, where all enquiries etc get sent to ( won't say tax avoidance ;-) ). I'm also waiting for a HR as I have a keyboard issue where I end up with 15-20 characters I didn't type, and they appear very quickly. The keyboard click sounds like a geiger counter!!
    07-28-2016 04:21 PM