High Quality Case?

LAETH08

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a recommendation for a high quality case, preferably one that isn't aluminum. I need it to be able to withstand a 2 year old.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10 Mobile

Prometheus2021

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I myself have a blue Caseformers for my 950XL, and it has been good no complaints from me, but if you're looking for aluminum cases here's a listing I saw on ebay a few days back, maybe check it out and see what you think. Hopefully it helps and good luck.

Metal Aluminum Bumper Case Cover for Microsoft Nokia Lumia 640 640XL 950 950XL | eBay

I'm looking for a recommendation for a high quality case, preferably one that isn't aluminum. I need it to be able to withstand a 2 year old.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10 Mobile

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
There are some pretty serious cases on Amazon, ones with a thick plastic exterior and a rubber surround over that, on most of the sides, and extending a ways past the front. This is the one, I think:
https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Ma...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3532978
Bunch of options, really, not Otterbox, but close:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3532978

I'd add a good screen protector too, on top of that, if it were me (well I do have one, although I worry less about my 11YO, and more about me ;-]).

I like the Cimo TPU cases myself, because the TPU is pretty good at protection, with minimal added bulk...

aetneerg83

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't think you will find anything better than the plastic cases everyone has been recommending. I've been searching for the ultimate best case and I still haven't found anything worthwhile that I would consider to be of "High Quality."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99