MetroPCS?!!

BreenTweet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,
I love this phone...I switched from Verizon because of it,to be able to use it as a daily driver. So..I switched to MetroPCS...Put the sim card in my lumia and... I can't get service or data...tried with both sim slots...the same result. Went online..looking for settings, tried all.....nothing! Restarted the phone couple of times....nothing. The sim card works in a galaxy s7 edge from verizon . What else I can do? I am not on insider program. Should I reset it?
Please help me guys...
Thank you very much!

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Yes, what Libra said. They require that you walk into their store or call them up, and register your number over your IMEI. Once you have service, and if you are still having issues with data or MMS, Libra has a really neat thread where she sorts through data/mms issues. So you should check that out.

Another cool thing you should know is that if you have the right/compatible phone for it. MetroPCS also supports Wifi Calling and Texting. :)

-- W

BreenTweet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Thanks guys! I called metropcs and adding my Lumia's IMEI to the sim card...I am able to use it. So happy! 😊 Thank you very much @libra!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss