Alarm volume very low after AU

Robert de Graaff

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Alarms on my 950XL are very low volume after the Anniversary Update, regardless of the system volume setting. When "previewing" alerts in the alarm settings, volume is normal. Has anyone experienced this?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Alarms on my 950XL are very low volume after the Anniversary Update, regardless of the system volume setting. When "previewing" alerts in the alarm settings, volume is normal. Has anyone experienced this?
I have experienced the same. It was louder before updating. Ahh.

Sent from mTalk

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
what about apps volume ringer? Does changing that affect the alarm?

I'm glad that app/volume ringer settings don't affect the alarm. Removes a lot of room for error and missed alarms!

Note that the INITIAL alarm volume level is much lower, but seems to gradually go up to the same/full level as before.

This is correct. And some have noted that since the anniversary update, the alarm is starting quieter than it did before, but also it's getting louder than before as well.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Yupp, as vishalrao said the alarm is gradually increasing its volume.

Also it does go up to speaker distorting volumes... be weary lol.

This is correct. And some have noted that since the anniversary update, the alarm is starting quieter than it did before, but also it's getting louder than before as well.

Yes, it does... I sleep with in-ear headphones on some days after working out and wake up some what half deaf... for 10 minutes or so... now I use my L920 as my alarm clock and leave it my desk half way across the room. So I don't insta-react-n-mute and go back to sleep again haha. Then again there are days like today - waking up 4 hrs before my alarm goes off... so there is that :grincry::grincry:.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium