How Copy Photos from 1Drive into SD on 950XL

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
WP10 updates made my 128GB SD useless so I replaced it with a new SD and formatted inside 950XL. Now how photos are synced? I wish to copy my photos from 1Drive into SD card in 950XL thru Photos app so that in future 1Drive can sync photos. Anyone know how to copy photos to their corresponding folders on SD card? Thanks.:smile:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
you might have to sync your onedrive photos, then stop sync once it's done, then move them using file explorer to respective folders
Or check in onedrive app if you can download whole folders instead of individual files

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
There's also a "WiFi Sync" app that actually works pretty good for this kind of stuff.
I've used it to transfer files on/off the phone, typically faster than the USB, and more reliably. There's a small amount of setup, but after that, it "just works".

It's definitely faster than pulling a bunch of photos from your cloud OneDrive, if that was the plan?

Local (PC) OneDrive via USB might be similar, but I've found this to be unreliable, often the connection just "goes away", or Explorer crashes on my Win10 PC, due to extreme timeouts. It's weird, I've submitted 2-3 issues, never heard anything back, I'm sure it's known though, it's very easy to repro.

mggm100

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
There's an app named Metro Commander that allows copying and moving complete folders. It will access your OneDrive as well as your phone storage and SD storage. It has a dual pane interface allowing you to see both your source and target folders. I use the Pro version. I'm not sure if the free version has the same capability.
This links to the Pro version

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss