Hi all! Hoping you can help.

I received 14393.103 this AM and since then, several of my apps will not restore - they are grayed out. I try to download manually but the store says they are already installed. And on the app list, they all say PENDING. When I click the "pending app", I get a "can't be opened - update available in store". But the store says already installed and there is nothing in the DOWNLOADS & UPDATES.

Any thoughts on how to resolve?

Thanks!
    08-26-2016 12:14 PM
    Did you have the apps stored on an ssd card? If so, go into Settings and apps and change the apps default location to the phone, then if possible, go to each app that was stored on the ssd and move it to the phone, then try to update your apps. Once they have updated change the default location back to the ssd and then move the apps back to it.

Had to do this once with a lesser build and it seemed to solve the issue.
    08-26-2016 12:25 PM
    Hi all! Hoping you can help.

I received 14393.103 this AM and since then, several of my apps will not restore - they are grayed out. I try to download manually but the store says they are already installed. And on the app list, they all say PENDING. When I click the "pending app", I get a "can't be opened - update available in store". But the store says already installed and there is nothing in the DOWNLOADS & UPDATES.

Any thoughts on how to resolve?

Thanks!
    tried a soft reset?
    08-26-2016 12:30 PM
    Did you have the apps stored on an ssd card? If so, go into Settings and apps and change the apps default location to the phone, then if possible, go to each app that was stored on the ssd and move it to the phone, then try to update your apps. Once they have updated change the default location back to the ssd and then move the apps back to it.

Had to do this once with a lesser build and it seemed to solve the issue.

I will try this. Thanks!
    08-26-2016 12:58 PM
    tried a soft reset?
    I tried a soft reset with no change. Thanks!
    08-26-2016 12:59 PM
    *PHEW!* I just had that update and all is well.... so far so good and everything is working as it should.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-27-2016 03:14 AM