Email Accounts not visible

snoopysri

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Since today morning, I am finding that none of my email accounts that I had added in Outlook Email app are visible. When I click on the Outlook Email app and get into it, I just see a blank screen showing Not Synced Yet. The irony is that all my contacts are linked to one of the email accounts and as these accounts are not visible, so are my contacts. I have tried deleting and adding the accounts, but still no luck. Can anyone suggest any workaround please. I last update too that i would like to add is that some of the appointment in the calendar from my past email account are repeatedly popping up whenever I go into the outlook email App.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Since today morning, I am finding that none of my email accounts that I had added in Outlook Email app are visible. When I click on the Outlook Email app and get into it, I just see a blank screen showing Not Synced Yet. The irony is that all my contacts are linked to one of the email accounts and as these accounts are not visible, so are my contacts. I have tried deleting and adding the accounts, but still no luck. Can anyone suggest any workaround please. I last update too that i would like to add is that some of the appointment in the calendar from my past email account are repeatedly popping up whenever I go into the outlook email App.

check in account settings to see if there are any sync issues - try syncing using a different internet connection
Also try a soft reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo