MSFT Store, the savior for the brand!

Scott Pisciotta

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Well my phone died, but was only 10 months into the 1 year warranty. I figured I would bring it to the store. Between my returned MSFT Band 2 (twice), and my 950XL (today) the employees knock it out of the park every time. They quickly gave me a new phone, and didn't seem to care that I had the receipt from the online store. SUPERB customer service!!!

I will hang with MSFT just because of the way they treat me in the stores. Knowing they handle problems with little fan fare is HUGE!

glossywhite

Banned
Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Well my phone died, but was only 10 months into the 1 year warranty. I figured I would bring it to the store. Between my returned MSFT Band 2 (twice), and my 950XL (today) the employees knock it out of the park every time. They quickly gave me a new phone, and didn't seem to care that I had the receipt from the online store. SUPERB customer service!!!

I will hang with MSFT just because of the way they treat me in the stores. Knowing they handle problems with little fan fare is HUGE!

That's a good testimony of Microsoft's CS. When companies learn to treat their clients like Apple does, they'll get a better reputation.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm so jealous that American consumers have so much power when it comes to product returns.

Here in the Philippines shops here would identify the issue first and require so much unnecessary documentation.

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, here in Serbia, they would identify the problem, and then convince you it was ur own fault so u have to buy a new phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99