I return to the Nokia Lumia 950 XL from Android

diego866

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
They have passed through my hands, lg g5, lg v10, s7 edge, s7, note 5 etc, all very good but honestly, I'm a little tired of the monopoly of android, much, was about to catch me the note 7, but in the end the mobile step into history ... as the mobile bomb ...
I longed for some time windows phone and camera quality of Nokia, that if, Carl Zeiss etc ... so my cell last a sony xperia x (normal, not the performance) I have changed 1 1 with a friend for lumia 950 xl plus the dock continuum, I think I made a good change ...
It is that there are far fewer applications than android windows phone, but there can spare me, and I love the experience continuum.
Say that of all the cameras I've had, they have not been few, I better think of the camera lumia 950 xl than the s7 and the g5, better definition of colors, closer to reality, better recording videos and audio recording especially in ...

Then we have a good hardware, if the snapdragon 810 will not go down in history as the best soc mobile planet, but it is a very powerful chip, and liquid cooling lumia 950 xl goes flying, keep in mind that the snapdragon 810 reaches 388 gigaflops, 100 less than the snapdragon 820, which can reach 490 gigaflops ...

Finally recoerdar that come from a snapdragon sony xperia x with 650, 300 and Sony IMX 23 mpx camera, for nothing to do, the Lumia 950 xl eats live pictures to xperia x, in detail, videos etc ..

a I greeting to all and I stay around here:love:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the site. You made a good choice. Feel free to ask questions during your WM trip. there are some really smart and helpful people here. Again, welcome aboard.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Just got my 950xl in the mail and starting to update and setup. Coming from Note 5. Not sure if I'll sell the Note or use first one and then another to see which one or both I like.

BMT001

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Congrats an the switch. I have also recently converted to W10M and a 950 XL as my daily driver. I have zero regrets and love my 950 XL. My Note 5 is now the 3rd string phone behind my 950 and 950 XL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6