build 10.0.14946.1000

ismeyall

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with build 10.0.14946.1000? My phone is restarting by it self and just buggy after this install, just disappointed since this is a premium phone. Any inputs to revert back or fix?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
you could try a hard reset , that is factory resetting your phone. Many a times this could solve such issues that you may face on insiders. Furthermore if the issue still persist i would strongly suggest you to roll back to the public version of windows 10 which is much more stable and reliable than the fast ring insiders.

As you mentioned that you feel "disappointed since this is a premium phone" , let me correct you there as your phone is meant to perform its best on the publicly available software and not the one that Microsoft releases to insiders , though there is no harm in doing that but insider builds are half cooked or incomplete and can leave you with multiple bugs and no solution at times. I believe you understood clearly what you are stepping into before joining the insiders and you can never judge the performance of a device running an incomplete software.

You can always roll back to public version using windows device recovery tool , for complete instructions on how to please follow the instructions here : How to roll back Windows 10 Mobile from Fast and Slow Ring to Production release | Windows Central

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
yeah, roll back to OTA build and you won't have any trouble, my phone works flawless on public build... for a premium device! :winktongue:

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Those of you running insider builds really don't have any basis for complaints. It's essentially beta software and often behaves in an unstable manner exactly as beta software often does. You accepted this when you became an Insider and loaded the software.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss