I've been using a Bose bluetooth headphones without any major issues. Yesterday the ability of double tapping the "Play\Pause" button to jump to next music on my headphones stopped working.

I ended up unpairing a re-pairing my headphones, but now I can't even get to the options screen where we indicate which Apps that Bluetooth device can control....
    10-28-2016 05:18 AM
    Okay... So I finally found that through "Gadgets" app I can control interaction between BT device and other apps on my phone. Already removed and readded Spotify. But no success, the double tapping the "Play\Pause" button to jump to next music still not working. The button works, I can "Play\Pause" and I can use it to interact with Cortana. Just the double tap to interact wit
    10-28-2016 05:53 AM
    Okay... So I finally found that through "Gadgets" app I can control interaction between BT device and other apps on my phone. Already removed and readded Spotify. But no success, the double tapping the "Play\Pause" button to jump to next music still not working. The button works, I can "Play\Pause" and I can use it to interact with Cortana. Just the double tap to interact with Spotify is lost...
    10-28-2016 05:54 AM
    Alright.... After a soft restart, nothing happened. After a hard restart, I got it back.... the double tapping the "Play\Pause" button to jump to next music is here again.
    daimv likes this.
    10-28-2016 05:55 AM