Trading 950XL for OnePlus 3

Aaron M Hooper

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
After the recent Windows 10 event it is obvious that there will be no "focus on mobile" for the next release of Windows 10 as was previously promised by Microsoft. I would like to swap my 950XL for something Android, preferably a OnePlus 3. Does anyone know the best place to find someone interested in such a trade?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Trades can be done here or in the Android Central MarketPlace section. If you are like me, you prefer face to face, I would say Craig's List local to you. I'm sure you will get other recommendations but these come to mind.

gourav mopidevi

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Already tried...no android user wants exchange with windows or want to buy...2 out of 100 might be interested that said they want for cheap...

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Just a correction... Nobody said they would focus on Mobile for this release. There were rumours saying they would focus on mobile for RS2.

Good luck with Android.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
After the recent Windows 10 event it is obvious that there will be no "focus on mobile" for the next release of Windows 10 as was previously promised by Microsoft.
When or where in the recent past did Microsoft promise to "focus on mobile" for this recent Windows 10 event? Even Windows Central here said it was pretty much guaranteed that they weren't going to say a peep about W10M.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Already tried...no android user wants exchange with windows or want to buy...2 out of 100 might be interested that said they want for cheap...
Right now you are looking for people that a) want a Lumia, b) already have a OnePlus 3, and c) that are willing to give it up. That's going to be a small group.. Better bet would be to sell on eBay. Looking at recent sold listings they go for between $300 and $400, so with that money you are close to the OP3 price. A little less after eBay takes 10%, but still reasonably close.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
You can always try selling your device outright here or on Swappa or Craigslist. Last resort would be eBay (their fees are the highest). And then use the funds to purchase a OP3 outright as well. That way no hassles. Good luck.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Last resort would be eBay (their fees are the highest)
While this is true, the much larger number of buyers on eBay means that you might find that fool that pays $500 for it! :) Protip: set it up as a 'Buy it now' listing on eBay that is 10-15% over your Swappa price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire