Auto-rotate stops working

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Since two or three weeks I am experiencing following problem: Auto-rotate function just randomly stops working. Every day or maybe every other day. When I restart the phone, everything is ok again. I am on public release, not on developer preview.

Is anyone else having similar issues?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Since two or three weeks I am experiencing following problem: Auto-rotate function just randomly stops working. Every day or maybe every other day. When I restart the phone, everything is ok again. I am on public release, not on developer preview.

Is anyone else having similar issues?
I haven't seen that on mine dual sim version, on 14393.448.

smurph295

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I'm glad I seen your post because all of a sudden since updating to the latest patch I noticed this starting to happen to me, have to reboot ti fix. Cheers Shaun

73blazer

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
My auto rotate has stopped working all together. Reboots don't make it work again.
Since the update, I have no auto-rotate. Real nice.
Is there any fix or workaround for this? Am I missing something stupid like a 2nd setting that allows it? I know the quick access pull-down setting and the one in system.
I can pull up the aida64 app and see that the orientation, inclinometer, gyroscope and all those sensors are working.

What I also notice is that in the camera app if I click on settings, the whole settings screen is upside down. No other settings, that I can find, do that.
Win 10.0.14393.576 on 950XL dual sim.

73blazer

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Nope, not the hardware, I rolled back and auto-rotate works. Used a registry hack to prevent any more MS updates, tired of their crappy testing where half the crap doesn't work. LIve tiles all messed up, notifications all screwed up until you remove and re-add the accounts. Nice "update" MS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro