Camera still slow after a year.

llckll

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm back on the 950 xl and while I enjoy it, one of the reasons I'm back is because of the camera. Takes great photos when it works but when I take multiple photos in a row, it's either "Saving" or just very slow. I was hoping that after a year of updates, it would be greatly improved.

Any thoughts?

nwnjjim

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I find that the camera app loads in a second or less, and I never have to wait for the next shot unless I have HDR enabled. Make sure it is not enabled. Lumia 950

llckll

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I find that the camera app loads in a second or less, and I never have to wait for the next shot unless I have HDR enabled. Make sure it is not enabled. Lumia 950

Shouldn't have to disable functionality but will give that a shot (no pun intended).

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
yea you don't need HDR mode on all the time. Turn off living images too if you are looking to get a lot of shots in.... though if you are pressing it fast, it won't do living images except for the first one probably.

Also are you saving to internal or SD?

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
yea you don't need HDR mode on all the time. Turn off living images too if you are looking to get a lot of shots in.... though if you are pressing it fast, it won't do living images except for the first one probably.

Also are you saving to internal or SD?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium