Love my 950 XL, but...

Nilesh64

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I travel to China a lot. I have a Asus Router in the UK which I can set it up to be a VPN CLIENT. I have configured my 950XL VPN Settings to log into my home router. Works,perfectly!
Originally posted by nadroj915
Originally Posted by Kot Prada
You would better never go again to China, since using restricted services through VPN is a crime still ;)

Huh? I live and work here, not much I can do about it. FYI just about every expat living in China (business persons, teachers, corporate executives, whoever) - are USING VPNs daily! It's pretty much a fact of life here, and for many it's the only way to survive. There are companies and corporations using it because it's the only way to keep in touch with what's going on outside of China. Certainly not a crime that I know of.

nadroj915

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with the android. I don't think you'll have a big problem with Ms office.

I am having some problems with Outlook not displaying notifications or icon badges. I've made sure everything is turned on to do so in the settings. Bing (although not part of the Office suite) is supposed to activate from any screen by doing a swipe up gesture and this also doesn't function.

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
are you talking about android or on windows?
I am having some problems with Outlook not displaying notifications or icon badges. I've made sure everything is turned on to do so in the settings. Bing (although not part of the Office suite) is supposed to activate from any screen by doing a swipe up gesture and this also doesn't function.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon