Issue Connecting PowerMOGA to 950XL

neutropia

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I got the power MOGA controller a while back and it worked pretty well on my Lumia 1520 (using SNES8x and VBAx). I had to do the "connect and quickly launch the program" trick to make it connect, so I know the process. That being said, I'm not positive if I used it after I got the windows 10 update so I'm not sure if this is an OS or a hardware issue.

Now that I upgraded to a 950XL and tried to connect the controller, I am having no luck. It's either disconnecting before I can launch the app or it's just simply not supported. before launching the app, I've tried clicking the controller and not waiting for it to connect as well as waiting for the the controller to say "connected." I've even tried deleting the controller and repairing with all levels of waiting until launching the app with no success.

Controller in question: https://www.amazon.com/POWER-MOGA-P...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3612779

I'm now using Snes8x and VBA-X with moga controller support turned on. Does anyone have any ideas/tricks to make this work or is my controller now useless?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos