new update out 14393.693

neutropia

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
According to nokiapoweruser.com:

Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.693 Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:

• Improved the reliability of Groove Music playback in the background, App-V, video playback and Remote Desktop.
  • Addressed issue where after successful fingerprint authentication on a device with the screen off, the screen does not turn back on.
  • Addressed issue where only one input device works when you connect two similar input devices to the same machine.
  • Addressed issue in the App-V Connection Group that allows users to have access to pieces of functionality that they were not designated to for access.
  • Addressed issue that prevents users from selecting multiple certificates simultaneously through the UI.
  • Addressed issue where the Request Control function does not work with Remote Assistance if the user being assisted is on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
  • Addressed issue that prevents a smart card module from pairing with a contactless smart card reader.
  • Addressed issue with license conversion of Server Core from evaluation version to a retail version.
  • Addressed issue that prevents users from opening Internet shortcut (.URL) files with Internet Explorer when Enhanced Protected Mode is enabled.
  • Addressed issue that prevents users from logging on if a device has been away from the corporate network over a period of time.
  • Addressed additional issues with Microsoft Edge, clustering, Internet Explorer, Windows Update, input devices, facial recognition, Logon, Hyper-V, PCI bus drivers and Windows Kernel.

dlomshek

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
I too downloaded the new update. Download went smoothly but unfortunately this did not fix the Bluetooth problems so many have been frustrated with. C'mon Microsoft this problem (and others) have lingered for too long.

dlomshek

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Not pleased with the new build, my WiFi issues are acting up again. The last build fixed them after being down for about half a year. Oh well, shrug.

dlomshek

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I got mt Sennheiser Presence earpiece to pair and function with my 950 xl phone. I am only speaking about the Sennheiser Presence here. Go to the Sennheiser web page and an updating software called Sennheiser Updater. Install this software on your PC.

Connect your Sennheiser Presence earpiece to your PC with a USB cable.
Make sure the earpiece is turned OFF.
Run the UPDATER software and wait until it recognizes your earpiece device.
Be PATIENT and wait until the updated software in installed.
Disconnect the earpiece from the USB cable connecting it to your PC.
Pair the earpiece to your 950 xl phone and enjoy the music etc.
Do other makes and models of earpieces have updating software? I don't know; do a search.

Worked perfectly for me and I enjoy the music via Sennheiser.

morfeas1000

Dec 18, 2016
Visit site
I have a jawbone era and it doesn't let me to use it only as a bluetooth headset . It passes audio also through it . Is this normal?
I had the option to choose if i wanted music at my earpiece ages ago at iOS and android ..

dlomshek

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Today I was able to pair a Razer Orochi mouse to my 950 xl. As the batteries were old I had to replace them first, then set it to wireless mode. I then paired to the 950xl and the mouse could be used to select all of the tiles selections etc.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I use Sony SBH54 BT Receiver. No additional software/ apps required with Windows Phone.
When "Mobile" I turn off WIFI to reduce interference with BT operation.
I do not see an option to select Voice or Media. It looks like all or nothing.
My Android still has the option to choose voice or media.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro