I think I take close to a dozen. Like the phone but still dumbfounded by their placement of the power and volume buttons.
    01-17-2017 11:32 AM
    I think I take close to a dozen. Like the phone but still dumbfounded by their placement of the power and volume buttons.
    None. But I believe you when you say you have that issue. The button placement is a bit odd.

There are two reasons I don't have that issue

1.) I use a Mozo case and the power button the Mozo case is a fair deal more depressed than the volume buttons. So there's a pretty major difference in feel between the two.
    2.) I use double tap to wake and double tap to turn off display. So I rarely actually use the power button.
    Laura Knotek and JRDEMASKUS like this.
    01-17-2017 12:00 PM
    none. heck, i didn't know you can do a screen shot!
    01-17-2017 12:18 PM
    none. heck, i didn't know you can do a screen shot!
    Its the Power button and the Volume Up button together. I often accidentally press both when turning phone screen on and off.
    01-17-2017 01:01 PM
    Oh my god sooooo many!! At least 4-5 a day. You'd think I was doing it on purpose I have so many screenshots, because who would have that many on accident.
    DaveGx likes this.
    01-17-2017 01:32 PM
    Lol I take several a week.
    However I am used to the closeness of the buttons and like how easy it is to take screenshots.

Using double tap to wake/sleep helps a lot.
    01-18-2017 10:11 PM
    None for me. I changed my habit quite easily.
    01-19-2017 11:07 AM
    zero
    01-27-2017 03:41 AM
    4-5 times a day. Funny thing is that i notice them later... lol
    DaveGx likes this.
    01-27-2017 08:20 AM
    Barely any, but it doesn't really make sense because I dont wear a case and the buttons are, like, really sticking out there.
    02-02-2017 08:14 AM
    Zero, I just press the power button.
    02-02-2017 10:54 AM
    Interesting. I haven't ever taken one accidentally. But I do take them intentionally and absolutely love that I can take one with one finger now because power button is between and adjacent to the volume buttons.

[joke]Same goes for one finger soft resets if Windows or the phone starts needing that.[/joke]
    02-02-2017 01:57 PM
    Interesting. I haven't ever taken one accidentally. But I do take them intentionally and absolutely love that I can take one with one finger now because power button is between and adjacent to the volume buttons.

[joke]Same goes for one finger soft resets if Windows or the phone starts needing that.[/joke]
    I've tried taking a screen shot with one finger. It doesn't work Not with my Mozo case, anyway.
    02-02-2017 02:05 PM
    That was probably the worst design choice for the 950xl. I have since moved on to an Elite X3, so I went from ten screenshots a day to none.

Sent from mTalk
    DaveGx likes this.
    02-02-2017 02:10 PM
    I've tried taking a screen shot with one finger. It doesn't work Not with my Mozo case, anyway.
    I have a Mozo on mine. And mine has a slightly recessed power button compared to the volume buttons as others have reported. When I put the Mozo on I did have to slightly adjust my one finger screen shot procedure, but its second nature now. But maybe not all Mozos are the same. I have the Cognac leather and silver back now. I'll see if the Zebra-wood one that's in transit from the UK works the same.

I don't doubt that more people prefer the "conventional" volume button locations, so I count myself lucky to have the buttons this way. I even listed that as a plus in my comparison to the 1520 that was my DD until I got the 950XL.
    Last edited by HoosierDaddy; 02-02-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    02-02-2017 03:51 PM
    More than I'd care to admit... but I have found a distinct difference based on the case I am using at the time. I took considerably fewer with the Ghostek case than the one I'm using now.
    02-10-2017 12:13 PM
    I have a Mozo on mine. And mine has a slightly recessed power button compared to the volume buttons as others have reported. When I put the Mozo on I did have to slightly adjust my one finger screen shot procedure, but its second nature now. But maybe not all Mozos are the same. I have the Cognac leather and silver back now. I'll see if the Zebra-wood one that's in transit from the UK works the same.
    Both Mozos have a recessed power button.
    02-10-2017 06:23 PM