Headphone connection fix?

wphope

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
hey,
I've had my lumia 950 XL for a while. Unfortunately, there is a problem I cant fix, weirdly, when I connect my headphones, it doesnt detect them and the music goes on loudspeakers, whereas the headphones function perfectly fine ( I checked it on the desktop and other devises) . Does anybody knows what the problem might be, and how might I fix it?

Thank you

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
3.5mm jack is broken or software issue. Let reset the phone.
Trying a different set of headphones would give a better idea of whether the 3.5mm jack is broken or a software issue is present.
The OP hasn't said whether the headphones have ever worked on his Lumia 950 XL and not all are compatible.

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
hey,
I've had my lumia 950 XL for a while. Unfortunately, there is a problem I cant fix, weirdly, when I connect my headphones, it doesnt detect them and the music goes on loudspeakers, whereas the headphones function perfectly fine ( I checked it on the desktop and other devises) . Does anybody knows what the problem might be, and how might I fix it?

Thank you

I have the same issue with my headphones. Used to work before, now all of a sudden, they stopped working. They work fine when I use it on my laptop, just don't work on the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos