Which version to get

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. I am thinking of getting a 950 XL but don't know which version I should get. I see Amazon and Ebay have Dual Sim international versions available and Single Sim international versions available. I also see the Microsoft store has the Unlocked Dual Sim version which I assume is the Americal version. I am in the U.S. on AT&T, any advise on which version I should get would be helpful. Thanks

Also, if anyone knows of anywhere else I could buy one other than Ebay, Amazon or the Microsoft store, please let me know. Thanks again.

mas9973

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I am thinking of getting a 950 XL but don't know which version I should get. I see Amazon and Ebay have Dual Sim international versions available and Single Sim international versions available. I also see the Microsoft store has the Unlocked Dual Sim version which I assume is the Americal version. I am in the U.S. on AT&T, any advise on which version I should get would be helpful. Thanks

Also, if anyone knows of anywhere else I could buy one other than Ebay, Amazon or the Microsoft store, please let me know. Thanks again.

I would get the one from the Microsoft Store, as it would be the U.S. Version, and would be compatible with the AT&T LTE frequencies. (It's the one I have.)

eserrano250

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
If you plan to use the phone with dual sims, just keep in mind that AT&T has turned off their 2G network. Only one some at a time can receive 4G so if you plan in using two AT&T sims, only one will receive service at a time.

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Not looking to use 2 Sims, don care about that. I just see that there are alot more of the international versions available and they are 300 bucks instead of 500 bucks buying it from the MS store. Not to mention MS hardly ever has them anymore. I just want the one that will work the best for me on AT&T replacing my 1520.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Not looking to use 2 Sims, don care about that. I just see that there are alot more of the international versions available and they are 300 bucks instead of 500 bucks buying it from the MS store. Not to mention MS hardly ever has them anymore. I just want the one that will work the best for me on AT&T replacing my 1520.
If you aren't opposed to used ones, B&H has some. They have the same bands as the ones sold at the MS store and are way less than 500 bucks.

Also there's a nice one in great condition for sale in our marketplace too: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...405-lumia-950xl-display-dock-extras-good.html

Great price too, you can check it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo